Access UniPrint's online services through UniPrint Online Ordering.
Log in to UniPrint Online Ordering
More information about Uniprint Online Ordering
UniPrint Online Ordering allows you to:
- Upload print ready files from your desktop, check and then submit it for printing - for a wide range of product such as poster, reports, flyer, notes. (While it is recommended to prepare a PDF on your own computer, UniPrint Online Ordering can convert your documents to PDF and allows you to combine multiple files into a single document.)
- Order Corporate Stationery and Marketing Materials
- Order MCQ exam scanning
- Request Unit Material be made available for Sale in the Guild Bookshop (students can then buy them from the co-op)
- In UniPrint Online Ordering we can set up specialised workflows or tailor stationery templates to suit your business needs
Online Ordering help
Have you encountered a problem with UniPrint Online Ordering or need help using UniPrint Online Ordering?
Please contact us using the UniPrint Online Ordering help request form.
Access for staff and students
Standard access for staff and students is simple. Simply log in with your Pheme details (your staff or student number and password) and you will be given access to upload and order your print ready jobs.
If you register you will also be able to:
- Access the full range of relevant corporate templates
- Staff can default their billing and delivery details to a UWA Business Unit
- Students can be set up to order jobs on behalf of a Student Club
Fill in our registration form and following approval from your schools or Club administration we can configure your access.
When you are registered you are given the choice at log on to either place your order for your own personal use or on behalf of the UWA Business Unit or Student Club that you are registered for. You can be registered for multiple groups (ideal for staff that work part time for several Business Units)
Access for external clients
To discuss how UniPrint Online Ordering can assist you please contact UniPrint and one of our staff be happy to help you.
If you would like to discuss how our online ordering service may support your business requirements or are unable to find what you are looking for once registered please email UniPrint with a description of how we may assist you and one of our staff will assist you.
UniPrint Online Ordering user guides
Our guides provide step-by-step help with UniPrint Online Ordering. If you need further assistance, call our support officer on (+61 8) 6488 6779.