UniPrint can assist you with all your high-quality design and/or printing requirements. Please complete and submit the form below and one of our team will be in contact to assist you.
Don’t forget it's best to proof read all your copy before you send it to us – it will save us time and you money. If your job is based on a previous UniPrint job have a look for the job number – it's normally on the back cover near the spine, and it will enable us to pull forward the previous details.
Keeping costs down by working together with UniPrint is simple!
You may not realise that every change/edit you make can add to the cost of your job. By following the tips listed below, you can keep your design hours (and therefore, costs) to a minimum.
Brief the designer with all the information
- Provide the final approved size and format at the initial brief when possible. Changing a document size/format after design has begun often requires artwork to start from scratch.
How to supply text and images
- Provide absolute approved final text and content (it takes time to re set text many times).
- Image quality: Minimum size 2Mb / 2000Kb. Avoid web images as these do not print well, and are copyrighted.
- Keep original image names. The original file name is used to find print resolution versions of images.
How best to make edits
- Edits to PDF proofs should ideally be done as digital sticky notes using Acrobat. This way changes are clear, and can be copied out, rather than retyped.
- Collect all changes from all parties and provide in one email. Opening the job on multiple occasions for a number of small changes, and creating new proofs each time can add more time to the job.
- Make sure the writing (and scan) is legible if marking up edits on a hardcopy.
- Time spent taking edits over the phone count towards billable design hours, so it pays to be concise.