Need your xmas cards posted?
Send us your address database and we can it arrange for you.
We can merge the address details onto the back of the Christmas card and send them out in window faced envelopes. The message inside the card can be a generic one - or personalised
Just make sure you send us a good quality electronic signature (if you don’t have one send us a signature on white paper and we can scan it for you)
In your address database:
- For internal addresses record the Mailbox delivery point
- For external we need the full postal address
- Add a special message column (yes every person can have a different message)
- Add a signature column - if you need a different signature for each person
- Please do not insert line returns into fields
We will merge the cards and send you an electronic proof for checking before posting them.
|firstname||surname||job title||organisation name||MBDP (for internal addresses)||Address Line||suburb||state||postcode|
|John||Smith||manager||Dept Of Education||PO Box 12345||Perth||WA||6000|
|Jane||Doe||School Manager||School of Special Studies||M888|
Individualised messages together with individualised signatures
|firstname||surname||job title||organisation name||MBDP (for internal addresses)||Address Line||suburb||state||postcode||Special Message||Signature|
|John||Smith||manager||Dept Of Education||PO Box 12345||Perth||WA||6000||Thanks for your assistance in 2014||Mary Jane|
|Jane||Doe||School Manager||School of Special Studies||M888||We look forward to working with you in 2015||Mark Brown|
- 2020 Christmas Cards [PDF File, 4.7 MB] Updated: 03 Dec 2020
- Address database template [MS Excel Document, 8.1 KB] Updated: 25 Nov 2014
- Address database template with personalised message and signature [MS Excel Document, 8.3 KB] Updated: 25 Nov 2014